Lush Shampoo, Conditioner and Toothpaste

One day, sitting in the bath (not for the first time to be honest) I noticed with disgust how our bathroom was littered with plastic bottles. I had already stopped buying body soap and hand soap in plastic bottles and switched to the old fashioned bar, but we still had a surplus of shampoo, conditioner, and face cleanser bottles. I spent the next few days coming up with a plan to reduce waste including making my own shampoo again and keeping it in glass jars. Eventually, after much musing, I decided to give Lush a try. The only reason I had not was the price but I now reasoned if it saved a few sea creatures and land fill, then it was worth it. So I ordered online (even though I shop local in Kinsale, Lush is cheaper from London).

The kids and myself were delighted with the new gorgeous scent radiating from the bathroom and the lather from the bar is remarkable. We only need to rub the soap in our hair a few times to get a super cleansing lather. The conditioner is great too and there is no greasy residue. We love it.

Give it a shot 💚♼  Lush Products

Order online at Lush Shampoo








Comments